Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle!

Well, I suppose it's more of an ocean. That's how I felt when I first jumped into the photography scene- literally drowning in information.

Now, almost a year later- I am still learning and invite you to learn with me. Here in this little corner of the internet you will find little tricks I have found along the way. As a student I like to stay as budget oriented as possible (although I do spoil myself... too often) and some blog posts will be dedicated to different DIY projects and how they work for me. I will also mix it up with posts with shots that I have taken and try to walk though what I did.

Research and a thirst for learning has brought me to where I am today. I have learned so much from people who don't even know how much they've helped me and if I can pass on some of that knowledge here I will be thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment